Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something [Fred/Thal]

2 posters

Go down

Something [Fred/Thal] Empty Something [Fred/Thal]

Post  Thalia Longbottom Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Thalia Longbottom stood behind the bar of the Leaky Cauldron. She was preparing a snack for some of the guests because her mother, the landlady, was busy sorting through some paperwork in the home office upstairs.

The guests that ordered the food were, in her mind, annoying spoiled arseholes. They wanted a filling snack with no sugar, no meat, and no fat. That basically crossed everything off of the menu and forced Thalia to come up with something new. She had no clue what to make, so she was basically just standing there, pretending to look busy. Hopefully, the guests would get tired of waiting and just leave.

"Stupid...good for nothing...arses..." Thalia muttered, looking through the cabinets. She heard somebody sit down behind her and froze.

Please don't let it be them, she thought, turning around slowly. To her relief, it wasn't.

"Hey, Fred," she sighed, smiling slightly.
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Something [Fred/Thal] Empty Re: Something [Fred/Thal]

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Fred entered the The Leaky Couldron alone, he was dead bored out of his mind and had ditched his parents and Roxie that had wanted to go to yet another boring store.

He loooked around, wondering if he could see someone intresting he knew here.
Thalia Longbottom caught his eye quickly, she was Roxie's friend and an old family friend, so they knew each other rather well.

Shrugging he decided to go talk to her.
He walked towards the counter she was working behind and plopped down on a seat.

"Yo Pumpkin." he greeted her with a small smirk.

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Thalia scowled at the nickname. She was not, nor would she ever be, a pumpkin. She was going to say that, but decided against it at the last second.

"Is there a reason that your leaving your filth all over my bar, Marshmallow?" Thalia asked, crossing her arms with a smirk. She tried not to think of why she gave him that nickname, or else she'd end up blushing like an idiot.

Thalia turned back around to continue her search for some 'food' that fit the guests needs. "While you're here you might as well make yourself useful and help me solve a really hard puzzle that I have yet to crack," she told him, glaring at the cabinets as if willing them to give her the right ingredients. Sadly, she was a witch, not a hypnotist, so it didn't work.

Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Fred scowled. "I can't stand it that you call me that, you know." he groaned out.

His eyebrows then raised. "Help you by doing what exactly?" he leaned on his hands for support as he leaned forward. "Will you serve me something to drink while you are here Pump?"

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Thalia giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, I hate it when you call me 'Pumpkin'. Why do you even call me that anyway? Do I look like a pumpkin to you?" she asked, crossing her arms and glaring at him, daring him to say yes.

Sighing, Thali leaned forward, resting her elbow on the counter, and her head in her hand. "Do you know of any food that has no sugar, no meat, and no fat?" she asked, not even trying to conceal her irritation.

Thalia scowled at Fred before pulling a butterbeer out from under the counter. "That'll be two sickles, sir," she ground out, forcing a sweet smile.
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Fred rolled his eyes. "Are you saying I look like marshmallow?"

He then laughed. "Who the hell wants to eat that? And salad. Give them salad."
He smiled shortly at Thalia before he grabbed the butterbeer she gave to him.

"Well thank your Mrs. Longbottom, you are a Mrs, right? Old and settled down? An old cat woman?" he leaned back slightly as he said this to make sure if she tried she couldn't hit him, the smirk never leaving his face.

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"You don't look like a marshmallow," Thalia said, rolling her eyes. She poked Fred's stomach and smirked. "But you're all soft and squishy that it's easy to mistake you for a Marshmallow."

Thalia smiled in thanks, and pulled out some lettuce and tomatoes. She pulled out a knife, pointing it at Fred for a second before she started cutting up the veggies. "You better pay for that, Marshmallow. I don't care if you're Roxanne's twin."

Thalia glared at Fred, her grip on the knife tightened. She had to resist the urge to try to stab him. Instead, she settled on throwing the lettuce at his head. "Prat," she muttered, putting the salad in a bowl.
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Fred's eyes narrowed again. "And you are all orange in weird inside." he stuck his tongue out.

He then fake gasped and put a hand to his heart. "You .. you... you threw a lettuce at me! And expect me to .. to pay for m-my drink? After you assaulted me?!"

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Sure. 'Cause you have totally seen what's inside of me," she said, her words drowning in sarcasm.

"If that was an assault, then what's this?" she asked before reaching over and slapping him upside the head.

"Now pay up," Thalia said, putting her hands on her hips and waiting for the money.
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Fred had to bite back his remark. For an eleven year old his mind was already rather perverted.

He sighed and dug up one galleon from his pocket and threw it on the table, smirking slightly. "Thank you for the awful service Miss,"

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Thalia smirked and picked up the galleon, putting it in her pocket. "Why thank ya, Sir," she winked.

Picking up the salad, Thalia took it over to the (annoying) guests. She set it down, smiled, and returned to the bar, sitting next to Fred.

"In case you didn't know it, Marshmallow, every member in the Potter-Weasley clan, including the Scamanders, get served free here," Thalia grinned. "So, thanks for the money."
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Fred rolled his eyes. "I was just tipping you, for your delightful waitress serving-skills." his voice dripped with sarcasm with each word.

"I'm surprised that half the people in here are still in here, I should maybe go warn them so they can run away from you fast enough."

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Thalia smirked, patting Fred on the head. "Well, thanks for the tip, Freddy. My waitress skills thank you." She grinned.

Thalia scoffed, her eyes narrowing. "Do it and I'll hurt you, Weasley," she growled, poking him in the chest. "And you shouldn't be talking. I bet you couldn't do any better than me anyway."

Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Fred rolled his eyes. "Believe me Pump, I'd be a lot better at this than you."

He leaned back slightly, taking another sip from his butterbeer. "Do you think your 'awful' costumers like the salad?" he asked amused, throwing his head towards the costumers Thal had been whining over earlier.

Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Thalia Longbottom Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Thalia rolled her eyes. It's easier to say things than to actually do it. "Sure you can," she said.

Laughing, Thalia looked over at said customers. "It's not like I care. It's their fault for ordering food from an eleven year old," she shrugged, taking Fred butterbeer and taking a sip of it before giving it back.

"I love butterbeer," Thali said, grinning at him. "That, and I'm too lazy to get my own."
Thalia Longbottom
Thalia Longbottom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down