Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi There (Teddy/Toire)

2 posters

Go down

Hi There (Teddy/Toire) Empty Hi There (Teddy/Toire)

Post  Ted Lupin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Teddy sat outside the ice cream parlour, waiting for her, Victoire Weasley, the girl he had finally gotten the balls to ask out. He had been planning on asking her out for weeks, but even though he saw her quite often, he never had the courage to, and to think he was a Gryffindor, didn't even dare to ask a girl out. He rolled his eyes and looked around, looking for Victoire.

When there was no sign of her, he shrugged and went inside to get some ice cream, chocolate and vanilla, his favorite, after a minute, he returned to his seat, and kept looking around anxiously

'What is she doesn't show up?' He thought and looked around once again
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

Back to top Go down

Hi There (Teddy/Toire) Empty Re: Hi There (Teddy/Toire)

Post  Victoire Weasley Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Tori hurried down the street to her date.She had been on time, but sort of stopped to look in the mirror at Madam Milkins before she headed off towards where she was supposed meet Teddy, and everyone knew how she was around mirrors.

She had been surprised when Teddy Lupin had asked her out. She had always thought he was the shy kind. But she liked surprises, and she thought he was cute so she had said yes.

She came to a stop in front of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor and checked her hair in the reflection of the door. Dragging herself away from her reflection she entered the Parlor. She looked around before she saw Teddy, smiled and walked over.

"Sorry I was a little late." she said sitting down.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Lupin Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm

As soon as Teddy saw Victoire, he could breath lighter, he had been afraid she thought he was only joking, and would therefore not show up. She looked very beautiful, her blonde hair perfect, as usual. Teddy's hair turned bright pink, he didn't quite know why, but his hair always turned pink when he saw her, and sometimes his eyes even turned pink, he was used to control his hair and eye color, but he couldn't do that around her, and it was weird for him, not having control over his appearance.

"It's okay. As long as you showed up, I'm happy." He said and smiled. "Uhm, do you want some ice cream?" He asked and looked into her blue eyes, her eyes held him captive while he waited for her answer.
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Toire giggled as Ted's hair turned pink; it was cute. She wondered how he could do that. "Sure," she said, still laughing. "Chocolate and vanilla?"

Sitting across from Ted, Victoire studied him a bit too close. His eyes were like nothing else. They were wide and light and perfect, and surrounded by long, cute lashes. She moved her eyes to look at his hair, which was still that adorable pink. "How does your hair turn pink?" the Ravenclaw wondered aloud, reaching a long arm out to touch it. When her hand made contact with the pink, she sighed, then pulled it back. His hair was so soft, like feathers.

As Victoire pulled her hand back into her lap, she shyly looked at him, then back down to her hands. Usually she was bold and outgoing, but now, around this cute Gryffindor, she was suddenly bashful. Like Ted had said earlier, Toire was really glad she had come.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Lupin Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Ted hurriedly got Victoire her ice cream, so he could spend more time with her. When he sat down he realized she was looking at him, she looked like she was studying him, But as she looked into his eyes he felt like she was looking into his soul.

"Uhm.. because I am a Metamorphmagi.." He answered awkwardly. "But, around you, I can't control it, it's weird for me, not being able to control my hair color, or anything at all about my appearance, really." He continued. "But Victoire, I have told you this before, about the Metamorphmai thing, that is." He said and rubbed the back of his head and smiled.

"So.. I'm not good at this dating thingy you know." He said awkwardly, "I have no idea what to do on dates, but one thing you should know," He said and reached for her hand. "I like spending the awkwardness with you." He finished and flushed a little. It was the truth, he liked spending time with Victoire, there was no denying that.
Ted Lupin
Ted Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Toire just smiled. It was cute when guys were shy. A lot of people disliked shy guys but Toire thought it was adorable. When he got her the icecream she smiled and thanked him.

"Yeah I know, I just sort of forgot." she replied,slightly blushing. She tried to focus her attention on her icecream so she wouldn't look like an idiot starring at him, but it was sorta hard.

"Im usualy good at the dating thing, but for some reason, you make me shyish," she said shrugging.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum