Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired Of Getting Lost! *OPEN*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tired Of Getting Lost! *OPEN* Empty Tired Of Getting Lost! *OPEN*

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 am

Every time she takes more than three steps out into the open, Alex cannot figure out where she is. Tired of this continual need for her to get lost and waste her time, she has decided, first ice cream, then maybe she'll give shopping another try. I mean, she does need motivation right? After all, shopping is not a particularly enjoyable activity, far from it. It sucks, and she hates it!

Sighing in contentment, Alex licked her choco-berry-mint-fudge delight and decided to just bask in the sunshine, for once not trying to turn everything she sees to rubble just for the drama.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Tired Of Getting Lost! *OPEN* Empty Re: Tired Of Getting Lost! *OPEN*

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 am

Finally the only place she can find her favorite type of ice cream, extreme chocolate with vanilla sprinkles. YUM! It was Kyaras favorite and if she asked just right she could get a discount. while running to the ice cream shop she saw a girl bathing in the sun but that was not what caught her it was the fact that she was turning red. Kyara walked over trying to wake her with hurting her. "Mmm......hey you know you are starting to burn right?"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am

"Literally?" Alex asked hopefully, generally she never turned red or anything, her skin was as insensitive, as its owner. "If not then that's another hope dashed! By the way, I am Alex! Sit down if you want to!" Alex added, leaning back her chair on its two legs, slurping her ice cream.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 am

"Hey I'm Kyara, and yeah you were turning a little red don't you know it's bad for the skin." Kyara stop talking knowing she was rambling like she always does when she meets someone new. Blushing Kyara grabbed a napkin wrapped it around her cup of ice cream to catch the stray melted ice cream and said, "sorry I ramble when I meet someone new, it's a really bad flaw when i am trying to make friends"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

"Nice to meet you! Like I care about my skin, I mean what would be the point of all those aloe gels that my cuz sends over, hoping and believing that one day I would turn into her idea of a girl! Like that's gonna happen!" Alex scoffed out, except for the first part, which she said nicely enough. It was true, in her camouflage cargo capries, and loose black T-shirt, Alex hardly looked like a girl, the image completed by the clack converse which had probably seen better days, and the camouflage P-cap she was wearing. Except for her long hair, she didn't look much different than a boy.

"Don't worry about that, I ramble all the time!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm

"Well it is your life isn't, shouldn't you do what you want." Kyara said with distaste, her parents always saying until she left the house she would do as they say. But now that school had started could do what she wanted which was eat ice cream which she knew her parents would never let her do. She was amazed they ever let her come to school at all. Knowing their precious little girl might be in danger. "Instead of talking about how much we are cuddled like little kids lets talk about something else. Like what year are you in??"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

"I do! She sends me the stuff, I don't listen to her, and anyways, my parents have decided that they can't change me, so until she comes to visit, which happens rarely after I colored her hair a bright yellow with purple spots, all's well." Alex answered as she shrugged, slurping on her ice cream. It was looooooooooooooovely, a medley off all her favorite flavors blending on her tongue.

"Agreed, I will be joining the first year, and you?"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Watching Alex slurp her ice cream she said, "I'm a first year too. That's so exciting i can't wait till I get sorted, and actually that's what I'm supposed to be doing. Buy robes and every thing like that. I even already got my wand!!!" Excited Kyara pulled out a long rectangular box that read Oilvanders Wand Maker.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:47 pm

"I know right! I mean, excusing the robes part, I am excited too! Except I hate buying clothes of any kind, even if they do happen to be wizarding robes!" Alex slurped on her ice cream some more, more out of trying to avoid getting sticky, as it was starting to melt, as opposed to for taste. "I have bought mine too, whats yours?"

Alex would have taken it out too, but her hands were getting sticky, and she didn't want to ruin it, maybe try and maintain a record of not spoiling something the moment she sees it!
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

"Well I don't mind shopping as long I go by my self, I don't care what other people think it's my robes." said Kyara making sure her hands weren't sticky as she pulled out her wand which she loved. Looking at it with wounder Kyara said, "it's a foot and five inches, cherry wood, and the core is Phoenix feather." If you looked at it closely you see the little vines that wrapped around the handle.

Get tired of her ice cream she put down her wand in her lap and took a few big bits and throw it away.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Alex nodded, not really hearing what the girl had top say, in anticipation for her to open the box. 'I am sorry," Alex frowned slightly, something wasn't adding up. "Did you say a FOOT AND FIVE INCHES? Dude, how do you carry the thing around?" That makes it, 17 inches! She asked in a flabbergasted voice, not taking much notice of what the girl said after wards too. She was in catatonic shock, as she mindlessly took another another huge bite of her ice cream.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Kyara jumped in her seat shocked at what Alex had said. Warmth spread to her cheeks, she knew her wand was long but she loved and was glad she had it and that it choose her. Anyways it was as light as a feather really when and she hated to admit this but when looked like it weighed a tun.

"Well real it weighs like nothing here you can hold it if you want, and i don't mind you should of seen one news years wand it real looked like a piece of wood and not a wand at all but when he touched it blue sparks came out and nearly set his pants on fire!!!"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Feeling that the girl got a little embarrassed, Alex smiled slightly, amused. "Well if you like it than you use it, your wand is for you, not for other people!" She said, roughly quoting the girl from earlier, her voice light and slightly teasing.

"Well I would have, but sticky hands!" Alex reminded the girl, holding up her sticky hands and wriggling her fingers, she had eaten her ice cream fully, enjoying it at all times. "I would have liked to see that! She said, laughing.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Kyara remembering thoughs words, she stuck out her tung at Alex and said "Then don't be so shock, why don't you tell me about your wand then." Still a little embarrassed Kyara was glad Alex took her advices when no one even listened her.

Seeing that Alex's hand were sticky Kyara picked her wand and before Alex could object to what she was about to do, said scurgyo. "There you go now your hands aren't sticky no more." Kyara said please with her self that it worked that time. She didn't want Alex getting mad if her fingers got stuck together like what had happened to her little sister.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Alex stuck her tongue back at Kyara, before hurriedly stuck it back inside as her hands got magically clean. "Yeah, lets just refrain from that the next time." She said, flexing her fingers, was it her, or did they feel a little sticky?

"You really want me to praise your wand right?" She teased, picking up the said wand. "It is really light," She agreed, nodding her head.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 am

"See I told you and it's not so much that I wanted you to look at, it's that I wanted to try that spell. I got my books really early and I got board so I started reading." Kyara said quite pleased with her self, but she didn't know if she should tell Alex about what happened to her sister. Kyara was watching Alex looking at her hands wondering if she done it right or not. Kyara looked down at her hands that were playing with the hem of her white dress and decided that she wouldn't tell her, as the saying go's:ignorance is bliss.

"So now that I told you about my wand why don't you tell me about yours." Kyara said just a little impatiently, she had to go and get the rest of her things for school and her parents would kill her if she didn't get home in time.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 am

"I don't like school books, even if they do teach magic." Alex stated flatly, she liked books, in fact, she loved them, but if any of them happened to be her coursebook or the topic was being covered in class. Phheeeeeeeeewwwwwww! It goes soaring out.

"Yeah sure, its eleven inches, blackthorn wood with phoenix feather core." Alex stated, noticing the way Kyara seemed just the tad bit conscious and impatient, but saying nothing as she took out her box.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

"The only reason that I read them was because if I learned them faster then I wouldn't have to try so hard and thus a lot less homework." Said Kyara, but what she didn't say was she hated homework and would most likely not do it. It's a really bad habit.

Kyara's hands suddenly stopped playing with her dress when she realized something. "Hey we both have a core of Phoenix feather, cool." Kyara stated excitedly thinking it was so cool that they had the same core.

She also knew that Alex might have sensed Kyara's inpatients by the side look Alex had given Kyara when she was pulling out her wand. Sensing this Kyara smiled slightly and said, "Sorry if I sound and little impatient I'll have to be going soon you can come if you want?"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 am

"That's the only thing I do! That's how I score in classes, listen in class, do the homework, mind you sometimes only, and then don't study at all!" Alex explained as she shrugged.

"I guess it is cool!" Replied Alex with a big smile as she raised her hand for a five.

"Only if you don't mind being my unofficial tour guide." She answered, putting her wand back in, pausing a bit to see her reflection in the polished black wood.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 am

Kyara slapped Alex's hand in a high five and said "well if you don't mind me showing you around. I was thinking of going to the Apothecary." Smiling she checked that she had everything just in case Alex said yes.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

"To get Potion supplies?" Alex asked, nodding her head. "Sure!" She said, as she took a handful of vanilla and chocolate sprinkles kept on the table. "these are awesome dude!" She added, referring to the sprinkles.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah, need to get them for school. I think I just might like Potions class, because I like to cook and the two are kind of the same, so....." Shrugging Kyara stood up and started to gather her things.

Pausing to stare at Alex she put her hands on her hips and frowned, "Well yeah their awesome, but why are you taking them I thought you'd be done with your ice cream by now?"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 am

"Yeah I like food. Not so much with the cooking, but that's only 'cause mum wouldn't allow me to get into the kitchen after I almost set fire to the turkey." Alex answered as she remembered. "Those were the days!"

Shrugging as she got up and wiped her hands. "You don't need ice cream to enjoy sprinkles." She said, gathering her stuff.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 am

"Well I never set my kitchen on fire but I did blow up a syrup bottle in the microwave before!" stated Kyara. Shrugging she gathered her things and started walking away. She looked around to found out were to turn first when she noticed that Alex wasn't following. Frowning she said, "Whats wrong aren't you comeing?"
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 pm

"By that reply can I assume that you are muggle born?" Alex asked in an honestly curious voice. "I am coming! Chill, dude!" She answered, rolling her eyes lightly as she came up behind Kyara. "Lead the way!" She said, half teasing.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next