Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where has everyone gone?

2 posters

Go down

Where has everyone gone? Empty Where has everyone gone?

Post  Kyara Blackrose Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Looking around she knew that she was lots. "Oh no this is bad, oh their going to kill me," Kyara looked around again and saw that their was an ice cream shop. She went over to a table and sat down. Putting her head on the table top she closed her eyes and thought about were in the world they would be. "Ugh i hate crowded places." While saying this Kyara felt a tap on her shoulder and a voice.
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Where has everyone gone? Empty Re: Where has everyone gone?

Post  Skylar Tyde Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Skylar walked around, twirling her new wand in her hand. Excitement was pumping adrenalin through her as she thought about how close she was to going to the best wizarding school in Europe. To make things even better, she already met two people that could possibly be her housemates; that is, if they got the house they all wanted. Skylar grimaced at the thought of possibly getting Ravenclaw. Of course it wasn't bad, her dad had been Ravenclaw, but she didn't feel like she belonged there. Gryffindor was the house for her.

A shove from someone on her right that nearly sent her into a brick wall jolted her from her thoughts. Skylar caught herself, managing to keep her head from bouncing off the wall. "Jerk," she mumbled under her breath as she wiped the cobwebs from her hands onto her jeans. In front of her someone was saying that they were lost. Looking up she could see part of a sign that said 'Ice-cream'. OK, I know where we are. Skylar walked to where a red headed girl stood looking around. Putting a smile on her face, she tapped the girl. "Um, I can help if you want."
Skylar Tyde
Skylar Tyde

http://hogwartsreturns.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyara Blackrose Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Looking up Kyara saw who had tapped her. She was girl about her own age with jet black hair and a pretty smile. "Um, I can help if you want."
"Oh really that would be just great," says Kyara with a small smile. She looks up at the girl and see's whats in her hands. "Oh is that your wand, cool, I got mine to. What kind did you get? Oh and by the way my name's Kyara."
Kyara Blackrose
Kyara Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylar Tyde Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Still smiling Skylar looked down at her wan before placing it into the front pocket of her jeans with the tip facing down. "Uh, ebony and ivy with dragon heartstring," Skylar said. She placed her hand over the shaft as a comfort. With so many people around safety was in the front of her mind. Just because it was Diagon Alley doesn't mean there weren't thieves. "I'm Skylar. You must be a First Year too, huh? What wand did you get?"
Skylar Tyde
Skylar Tyde

http://hogwartsreturns.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum