Hogwarts The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worrying (invite only)

3 posters

Go down

Worrying (invite only) Empty Worrying (invite only)

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Surrounded by old photos and chocolate, Louis lay in the centre of his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Music was blaring from the old wireless; old stuff that his parents had used to listen to and that made him feel better when he was down.

And he was down. What if he ended up in a house he didn't like? Which house should he be in? What was the sorting like? Were the teachers nice? Were the ghosts scary? A thousand different questions flooded through Louis's mind. He turned the music up to try and drown them out.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Worrying (invite only) Empty Re: Worrying (invite only)

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Dominique sat on the floor in her bed room, reading a book, but she was having a hard time concentrating because her brother was playing his music. Loudly.
She threw the book on the floor and stood up, growling silently to her self.

She walked the hallway towards her brothers bedroom, slamming the door open and popping her head in "You know, if you play that music any louder I might actually talk to mum about shipping you off to Beauxbaton instead of Hogwarts." she grinned a little before entering the room fully, closing the door behind her.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Normally, Louis would have turned the music up louder, but today he turned it down somewhat. "Sorry," he said with a sigh. "I'll be quieter."

He looked up at his sister dolefully. "Would Beauxbatons be less scary than Hogwarts? Cos I'm thinking of going there, only I never paid that much attention when Mum tried teaching us French."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Dominique raised her eyebrows when he brother turned the music down. "What's wrong with you? Why are you being nice?" she asked accusingly.

She then sighed and pushed her self of the door and walked towards Louis' bed and dropped down on it. "Hogwarts isn't scary. Why do you say that? Except for maybe the trolls in the dungeons, but they almost never eat freshmen - only the blonde ones." She ruffled through Louis' hair teasingly.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Louis scowled at her. "They never ate you. Mind you, you don't look the yummiest." He smiled, although he still felt a bit worried.

"What about ghosts? Are they scary?" he asked. he'd never seen a ghost before, and wasn't sure what to expect.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Dominique rolled her eyes. "Maybe they knew I'm a blackette inside." she hated being blonde. Despised it really.

"Oh, yes the ghosts are terrifying." she laughed out. "All they can do is fly through you and you feel cold. It's awful. I see you needing a therapy after it all." she stuck her tongue out teasingly at her brother.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"Well, don't walk through them then," Louis replied smartly, although he leant into his sister's side, resting his head against her.

"I don't want to go to Hogwarts," he told her honestly. "Billy Widget said that you have to fight stuff to get Sorted. How the hell am I supposed to do that?" He was gushing now. "And I mean, what if I die or something? Does that mean I get sorted into Hufflepuff? Cos I really don't want to be a Puffle." He shook his head violently.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Dominique snorted. "Why do you listen to this Widget fellow anyway?" she poked her brother sides. "Billy Widgets knows nothing in his head and you should ignore him."

"I see you've gotten the Puffle hate from me, eh?" she grinned. "Well at least its obviously not from Toire, I have the feeling she likes Puffles. Take Teddy Weasley for example, everyone knows he's half Puffle and that they are in love, though they might not know it." She grinned again. "But seriously Louis, dont be afraid of a sorting hat."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:00 pm

"Grandad used to talk about that hat that ate people, remember?" Louis said in his defence. "I have a natural phobia of hats. And Hufflepuffs. Although I don't think they eat people." He frowned confusedly. "I hope Teddy and Victoire get married."

He rolled his eyes and sat up. "I want to be in Gryffindor," he told Dominique. "Don't tell Victoire, she'll destroy me." He grinned.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Dom rolled her eyes but didn't comment on the hat thing.
"If Toire gets married, you can be maid of honor. She's bound to make the Maid of Honor wear pink." she gave away a laugh.

"Oh my!" she then exclaimed wrapping her arms around her brother and sobbing dramatically. "You want to follow in the footprints of your best and favorite sisters! GRYFFINDOR!"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:12 pm

"If you're gonna be like that, I'd rather be a Puffle," Louis said, though he smiled. "Actually, I take that back. I shall never be a Puffle. Never ever ever. And therefore I shall never be a maid of honour. Mwahaha."

He hugged his sister anyway.

"Dom?" he asked quietly. "There aren't really any trolls, are there?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Dom rolled her eyes slightly. "I've never seen a troll dear. They might be hiding in the dungeons, eating all the mean Slytherins." she gave away a little laugh.

"What about Slytherin Lou, don't fancy that?" she asked, nudging her brother a little.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

"I do not fancy that," Louis replied with a glare. "I do not fancy Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Especially if a troll'll eat me. And I don't fancy Ravenclaw, because you have to be clever, and clever is boring. So I'm going to be in Gryffindor." He paused. "I hope," he added as an afterthought.

Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Dominique snorted. "Like you could ever make Gryffindor." She said, but then noticed the expression on her brothers face and quickly said "I'm kidding Louis, really!" she gave away a little laugh. "You'd make a good Gryff, I'm sure of it." she smiled, ruffling through his hair again. "Why are you so nervous? It's just a house. Wherever you get put, you'll fit in."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:00 pm

"Whats this I hear about Ravenclaw being boring?" Victoire asked as she walked into the room. She had been trying on her new clothes but heard her brothers annoying music playing too loudly so she came to investigate. When she entered the room she heard them discussing Hogwarts.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

Louis looked up as his eldest sister opened and grinned sheepishly. "Well, not boring, just... yeah, boring." He shrugged and grabbed a pillow, smacking Dominique with it.

Louis turned to Victoire and stared solemnly at her. "Do you think I'll be a Hufflepuff, Vic?" he asked her, biting his lip.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

Dominique started laughing and then suddenly she was smacked in the face with a pillow.
Still with the pillow on her face she managed out a muffled "RAVENCLAW IS ONLY BORING CUS TOIRE IS THERE!" she then pulled the pillow off and smacked Louis back with it. "Kidding Toire, love ya!" she added to her sister, smiling sweetly.

She then started laughing again. "Dont you think Tor, that Louis would make the most Puffling Puffle?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoire Weasley Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 am

Toire glared at her sister before turning to Louis. "Honestly Louie, I think wherever you end up, you will be very happy." she said smiling. Focusing her attention on Dominique she also picked up a pillow and chucked it at her head. She then rolled her eyes and checked to see if the paint had chipped off her nails.

Last edited by Victoire Weasley on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my T in paint :O it turns it into PAIIIN!)
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Louis grinned as his sister threw the pillow at Dom, and stood up. "Thank you, Toire. I still don't want to be in Hufflepuff, though."

However, he was feeling better about it now. He grinned and turned the music back up.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down